I like to meet with couples in a relaxed atmosphere where I encourage and support you to express your own personalities in creating a ceremony that will set a lovely atmosphere for your entire wedding day.
The richness of your ceremony can be enhanced by the inclusion of such rituals as ~ The Ring Warming Ceremony, The Sharing of Wine Ceremony, Lighting of the Unity Candles, The Circle of Flowers, Rose Giving, Embracing a Step Family, The Handfasting.
All of these rituals are described fully in my booklet.
A Keepsake Ceremony includes ~
- A beautifully presented ‘keepsake’ of your ceremony
- Relaxed planning meetings to discuss ceremony choices and to complete legal requirements
- Loan of ‘A Keepsake Ceremony’ information booklet of ideas, hints, many choices of introductions, Askings, Vows, and Ring Exchanges, Readings, Music Selections. All the information you need to create a meaningful and unique ceremony
- Supply and lodgement of all legal documentation
- Unlimited phone and/or email consultation
- A full wedding party rehearsal at agreed venue
- Certificate of Marriage of your choice
- The use of an excellent PA system with a built-in CD player
- A personal guarantee that I will treat the planning, preparation and delivery of the ceremony with the respect, friendliness, warmth and professionalism that you require and deserve
Download a form for Notice Of Intended Marriage – Form 13